We’re after a Digital Project Manager who can land all project planes across digital marketing, web development, design and social. They need to be capable of leading projects from a high level but also understand optimal processes for happy and efficient teams.
This role is based in Australia, and working on-site in our Sydney offices (or from home during COVID).
The role summary
You will lead the day-to-day running of our projects, working closely with our co-founders Clint, Marc, Sarkis (not to mention our project managers in both Sydney and offshore). You will be making sure that our projects are MORE important than life itself! Landing each one at a time and facilitating teams to work harmoniously together.
Our head office is in Sydney but we have people based across Australia, USA, Indonesia and Europe and offer a very flexible remote way of working. Some of our team are fully remote, others are hybrid remote and in-office sometimes.
- 3+ years of project management or direct experience in digital marketing, design, or web development is preferred.
- Expertise in project management methodologies like Agile and familiarity with different web technologies.
- Strong history of successfully completing digital projects and managing teams locally or internationally.
- Written and verbal communication. You have excellent communication skills, able to connect with people at various levels across different teams.
- Managing projects through project management software like Teamwork.
- Working within a start-up and understanding the pace at which they work (is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously which have competing demands
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Experienced in developing project plans and implementation documentation
- Collaborate with the Digital Strategy Team and other key stakeholders in the design and planning of projects
- Convert projects into a digital form in our project management system to allow transparency and tracking for all stakeholders involved
- Be able to scope and delegate task assignments and action items as required
- Keep track of all ongoing projects and prioritise for departments in order to meet broader company objectives
- Build, schedule, delegate, and manage all day to day tasks for different projects across different team members
- Work hand-in-hand with the team in executing and monitoring the deliverables
- Practice diligent follow-through on commitments from accountable persons per project
- Collaborate with key team members in improving the project management systems and other operational processes
- Optimally apply or delegate to appropriate resources for the efficient success of our projects
- Report on updates of project position in a reliable and clear manner
- Have a strong ability to highlight urgencies so as to prevent delays or losses of projects
- Maintain a resource and project implementation plan for each project assigned
- Ensure projects are transitioned to internal support teams in a timely manner
- Establish milestones and manage adherence to project plans and schedules
- Manage customer projects following a defined project management methodology and approach
- Responsible for the schedule and technical performance of projects
- Ensuring all documentation and approvals are in place for sign off
We hire with a people-first approach, so more importantly as a human, you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup – often you don’t have a lot of history to look back on so you are building our ship as we are flying it.
xAgency’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, beliefs and race and we are very proud of that.
- Even when COVID is behind us, we will be a mixed remote and in-office company. We have offices and staff located all around the world.
$90k – $100k (will be scalable over a performance period and commensurate with experience).
Whilst intense, this will be a fun role that will lead to much growth, lots of great experiences and amazing success.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send CV and contact details to [email protected] — please know, you don’t have to be a qualified or experienced Digital Project Manager to apply for this role. As long as you feel you have experience and ability in orchestrating, implementing and executing successful outcomes, please apply.
For more information on what we’re about, head over to our website: xagency.co
Expected Start Date: ASAP