We’re looking for a knowledgeable WordPress developer or specialist. We’re growing our team.
We’re different, we understand our things. A next-generation web delivery startup, without the need for fads.
We’re seeking motivated self-starters with an eye for efficiency and quality. You’ll bring a capacity to action customer requirements in a philosophically balanced way.
Focussed on delivery, the role is perfect for undercapitalised talent. It also offers a fulling balance of humble mentoring and growth opportunities.
Reporting directly to the founders, the role is:
- Focussed on the design, maintenance and delivery of a very large number of websites – for various trusted large organisations/brands.
- Heavily focussed on content and mobile browser interop (“responsive”). Re-use is allowable under controlled circumstances, so make your talent shine.
- Lightly focused on development, though a strong understanding is needed.
- In depth knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields
- Front-end design and development (yes, the obvious technologies included)
- Graphic design limitation understanding
- cPanel configuration
- Object Oriented PHP Debugging and Development – a light amount of work here, knowledge is important
- Database maintenance and queries (MySQL)
- An advanced understanding of hosting and system maintenance is desirable.
- Graphics design/limitations knowledge is desirable.
- An understanding of API’s and consumers is desirable.
- An understanding of email systems for website contact forms is desirable.
- Experience with Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager – desirable.
- Experience using WordPress custom types.
- An understanding of customer branding requirements is desirable.
Strictly no agents, thank you.